Falcon Pack has strategically chosen to have multiple locations for its operations. This has given functional, operational and logical advantage by reducing risk, rework and redundancy.
Head Quarters: Spread over an area of 15,000 sqft infrastructure with the offices of Chairman, finance, human resources, supply chain, marketing and information technology department.
The company has three production facilities for the manufacturing of complete product range. Each of these facilities has its own complete set up of infrastructure and work space of the production and quality assurance team including the storage of raw materials.
- The head office host the production facilities for aluminum house hold foil, cling film, paper plate, sandwich paper, baking paper, wax paper, paper bags, portions and tubes.
- Container division has modern machines for making aluminum containers, platters, lids and cake boards.
- Detergent division has the facilities for making sanitizers, hand soap, dish wash, shampoo, fabric softener, disinfectants, detergents and chemical products.
- Ware house: The storage is critical to the business process, the storage capacity of 200,000 sqft with the sales, credit control and supply chain.
- Falcon pack has its own fleet of closed vehicles to have efficient logistics and supply and deliver products to its customers.
- Auditorium- spread over 4000 sq ft, this modern hall with the sitting capacity for about 200 seats, utilized for in house seminar, product launch, meeting and training programs.